Monday, September 29, 2008

Living from a Suitcase

So the last few months have been crazy. I have literally been living from a suitcase in the floor of our bedroom. There is no point in unpacking it because as soon as I do, I'm off on another adventure. A sampling of my last few weeks:
Sept 10-14 - Went to Atlanta for a few days of work, ended the week with 2 much needed girls nights!
Sept 18-21 - Trip home to Birmingham, drove to Auburn to speak to 300 freshman, back to Montgomery to pick up Stan at the airport, back to Auburn for the Auburn vs LSU game (we lost! boo!), back to Montgomery for the night and then back to Indy on Sunday.
Sept 26-28 - Trip to Destin for our company Fall Outing. Loads of fun but missed home.
Next up:
Oct 3-5 - Trip to Nashville for Auburn vs Vandy and some good old fashion family fun (we are meeting Laura and Lee there!)
Oct 17-19 - Stan & Susan Annual Fall Trip - this year to Colorado

I could go on but I think you get the point. I really think they should designate a parking spot for me at the new airport that opens next month!

1 comment:

Christopher Lee Kelley said...

Congrats on the blog Suz! If you look at my blog(that I have been neglecting...) you'll see a link to yours on the side now!