Monday, May 10, 2010

I love being a Mom........

This time last year I don't think I would have thought I would love this "mom" thing as much as I do.  I don't want to say that I was nervous about being a Mom, it just all seemed like something I wasn't sure I was ready for.  As most of you know, it was quite the surprise when we found out I was pregnant and it took a while for me to warm up to the idea.  Now, 7 months into being a Mom, I can't imagine life without Colt. I mean seriously, how could you not love this kid??? Check out our first Mothers Day at the Auburn vs. Mississippi State baseball game:

(My first Mothers Day gift, made at daycare! Colt looks like he is on crack in this picture but I love it anyway)

Colt snoozing during the baseball game

Playing peek-a-boo

Meeting Aubie for the first time.  Went surprisingly well. Colt actually really liked him.

Aubie trying to take Colt's passie.

Colt and Daddy

After the game.

Me, Colt, Laura and Mom





1 comment:

The Skippers said...

So cute. Looks like a great Mother's Day.