Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Colt's Vintage Fire Truck Party

I admit it, I'm totally obsessed with paper products.  I have a "friend" (I call her a friend because I talk to her ALL THE TIME (over email) and I feel like I've known her for years) who lives in Oregon that does almost everything for me.  We in actuality have never met, never even talked on the phone but it feels like we've been friends forever.  I've used her for tons of things in the past: invitations, address labels, birth announcements, wine bottle labels, recipe cards, and Christmas to/from tags. I honestly can't even think of everything I've bought from her.  She is so creative and just knows exactly what I want.  Anyway.....she just finished Colt's 1st birthday party invitations and although we couldn't invite EVERYONE I still wanted everyone to see them!  Its so hard to not go overboard on party details so I'm trying to scale everything back.  I'm so excited about Colt's birthday.  Its just a little over 2 weeks away and I can't believe he is already almost 1 year old. 


No comments: