Sunday, July 5, 2009

Here Comes Baby Stabler....Ready or Not!

I know everyone has been hanging on to their seat waiting for me to update my blog. I mean, its only been what, 6 months? HA! Well, alot has happened since my last post, here is a quick recap:




  • Sold our house in Indianapolis (we miss you Indy!)


  • Bought a house in Birmingham


  • Moved to Birmingham


  • Found out that that we were surprisingly going to be expanding our family in the near future (see video that I promise to post tomorrow, more pictures also to come)


  • Trip to Montgomery over Fathers Day weekend (pictures to come)


  • Bought a crib (see below picture - thanks Dad!)


  • Trip to Boston over July 4th weekend (pictures to come)

Here is the one and only baby item we have purchased to date (thanks dad!):







2 comments:

Angela said...

Love the crib!!! THe baby bump is precious!!!!

The Skippers said...

I want to see pics of this baby on the way! Thanks for following my blog by the way. Glad you are back in Bham! Can't wait to get back myself.