Friday, February 26, 2010

Look at this face....

I know I havent blogged in a long time, I just have NO time on my hands and when I do my hands are full with my sweet baby boy.  Colt is 20 weeks old today and he is the coolest thing in the world.  He is such a good baby, I actually don't even really think of him as a BABY, more just a little boy.  He has such a big personality and loves to smile and laugh.  He sits up like a champ in the bathtub, on the couch, on his changing table but gets a little wobbly on the big open floor.  It cracks me up because you would think he would topple over sidways but he usually topples over the front and falls on his face.  He refuses to roll over from his back to his tummy, I mean why would he want to be on his tummy where he can't see the world.  I'm afraid my child will never crawl, haha.  Anyway, just wanted to take a moment to tell everyone that my baby is the best in the WORLD! :)
For tons more pics check out our family website:  http://www.thestablers.net/

1 comment:

The Skippers said...

He is a cutie. I think he looks a log like you. Love the picture.